5 ways to play the stock for the salary.

In the interest on deposits of less than inflation. The salary is enough to have money left over from some monthly expenditures. (Some say it does the rest. It is fairly well), it must find a way to grow money management. One of the most interesting and popular enough to play the stock. I shares tips on how to play that I use every day to share the status of one's salary.

1. Do not sit for the day. The salary is Companies hire us to work. If you are not working as brokers of having to get the price up or down, you do not want to sit and stare at the screen stock. There are a range of life that I've played with the stock trading system that decides the share price changes. I really need to watch the whole day. Well, that was then working as a free-lance work time itself is not adjusted after the market close. I feel myself losing Productivity very little money compared to that derived from watching the screen.

2. Do not play around hoping to get rich quick to believe that 99% of people who have never played before, and I decided to play the stock and still do not know much. I think that playing the stock Get Rich Quick. From an investment of no more my own. Shares at low prices Hold it for a while to run up the price. Then sold to be paid back. Make a profit on the purchase of new shares. Do this a few rounds The main investment becomes a hundred thousand. Onwards to become millions. I do not deny that there are people who do this, the port's real. But the question is, what percentage of people who do this? And he would not profit so or not? It makes me think of people who play the lottery. Some fortunate people attend. Thinking it was a big part. But it does not mean you are a frequent lottery him.

3. For a fixed stock When I work on a salary of 20,000 baht for half the money I spend on a daily basis. The other half took into account deposits every month for 24 months, it seems awkward times when I wanted to buy the high price. the notebook But it helps to have financial discipline. As a result, two years later, I have a lump sum of 240,000 baht plus interest as a pellet. I applied this approach to the stock market. Is part of the money to your bank account every month to share. (I use cash accounting) Some may use this money to buy shares every month regardless of price. I used to hold cash and wait for the moment to buy stocks fall sharply. From past experience, Each year they have a heavy stock 2-3 times.

4. shares as acquisition The basic rule of investors. (Fundamental) and Life Time (Value Investor) because the salary is no time to sit and watch the price. And do not expect to get rich quick round. I have to share the analysis of business. As if we are acquired To understand that the company's revenues come from. There are some customers who are spending the next 5 years, the market is not what the market is bigger. How strong competitors Executives are also etc. If these things. When some event came into heavy price. I understand that the events that affect the basis of long-term business or something. If there are just a short distance I will use the cash to buy shares in Section 3. But if one looks to the long-term impact. This was gradually sold off.

5. aim to have income from dividends on the now retired. Today we try to evaluate whether it is economical. How much money must Try multiplying To see that another 20-30 years, we retired. We have much money If the cost of our future dividend. By then we should have a port that is. Our port is still far from the goal as well. Each year, we should have a goal of increasing the size of the port each year as well. If you plan well since I was a work force. By the time the work anymore. We do not have children, it seemed.